Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Installed right angled adaptor, prism2.device stops working  (Read 1971 times)

Description:

Offline ncafferkey

• Show all replies

mdma wrote:

The only thing left to try that i can think of is to strip everything out of the tower, and try the card plugged in on it's own without the adapter.  As it worked perfectly before i put the guts in a tower and added the adapter. :-(

The other option would be to borrow or buy some other PCMCIA card that has an Amiga driver. I'm sure you could pick up a 28k modem very cheaply for example :-)

Offline ncafferkey

• Show all replies
Re: Installed right angled adaptor, prism2.device stops working
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 04:08:44 PM »

mdma wrote:

ncafferkey wrote:
The other option would be to borrow or buy some other PCMCIA card that has an Amiga driver. I'm sure you could pick up a 28k modem very cheaply for example :-)

Har har, very funny Neil.

It's this bloody right angled adapter thats caused all the hassle, as the netgear card worked fine with your prism2.device until i put it in the adapter.  :pissed:

I didn't mean you should use a modem for your internet connection, just that you could use it to check if the adapter or the card was responsible for the problem. Isn't it possible that some cards wouldn't like their lines being stretched too much?