Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I am making a movie. Looking for all video game experts.  (Read 4846 times)

Description:

Offline robot

• Show all replies
    • http://www.musichopper.com
Tell you what.    I can provide music for this movie in any genre youd like. (im a pro musician)  and also can provide some video games from the amiga that noone has ever seen...(my own games i made over a few years time)  boy do I have some stories about amiga.   I used to spend all day and night coding games.   I let my friend read my code and add some to it while i slept for an hour.. and then we would swap and i would code while he slept.  we never stopped for days at a time.   and have some very kick ass games to show for it.  But since amiga went under I lost the motivation and moved on to music full time.  I will have to gather all of my old disks from the amiga... I have boxes and boxes full of them and removable drives... so much crap its sick.   a 500 and a 2000   the 500 has a modded wooden alteration to it for more ram or somthing.. its funny.   also.. I made a 3d graphics engine in amos. lol   keep in mind it was a what...65 mhz computer. hahaha  I got it working tho.  had to make all my own math and stuff.. none of this include {bleep}.    I did the music and the artwork...  There is one game i was developing for well over 6 years.   During that time the entire thing was acidentally deleted and i had to start over.   wow i wanted to murder who did it!  But i got back to it and have it 80% finished.  Im afraid to give out too much about the game itself since it still hasnt been done and I was the first to make it. copyright etc.   but i will get it all together asap.  let me know what else you need vai email... for a demo of my music  click this.   www.musichopper.com/ROBOT/MAGNETS.mp3
I used to program games for Amiga computers using AMOS pro and AREXX. amal etc..   I was about to get an article in amiga world mag for one of my games at the age of 13 or 14 when commodore went under.  Since then I put full effort into music.

Offline robot

• Show all replies
    • http://www.musichopper.com
Re: I am making a movie. Looking for all video game experts.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 03:38:20 PM »
listen people... there isnt one game creator who would NOT want free publicity or accolade for their old games that noone will be buying anyway.   I think you need to take a step back and stop bashing this guys movie plans.  It would take him a few phone calls to what.  30 gaming companies simply requesting the use of video footage of their games for use... next your gonna tell me he has to contact gateway computers to be able to show an amiga system on video!  relax.   none of you should be in any way concerned with his copyright law issue... he will very easily solve that with a few phone calls and mailings.   WHY ARE YOU ALL TAKING HIS IDEA PERSONALLY.. LIKE YOUR THE SOFTWARE MAKER?   talk about issues people.  ****! im willing to give a free viewing of my games and stuff.    what gives?   and who do you think you all are?!

@weirdami

yea, i thought it sounded alittle bit off, and for him knowing what our name was for credits, I would hate for a game company to deal with me for recording the footage of my gameplay, and have him blaim me for the recording. I think if it ever is out in stores, then I will buy a copy and have Doomy sign it.  :lol: [/quote]

Edited by TheMagicM: Dont circumvent the system just to post a curse word..
I used to program games for Amiga computers using AMOS pro and AREXX. amal etc..   I was about to get an article in amiga world mag for one of my games at the age of 13 or 14 when commodore went under.  Since then I put full effort into music.