Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Png icons coming soon!
Png icons coming soon!
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: This is a total workbench replacement suite, in the works, the icons are not made by me, but a couple of mac icon guru`s.
I just converted & resized them, also remixed some icons to make some more Amiga specific icons.

The full set will probably be released with the original authors permission in a couple of months.

Hope you like!    
Picture Stats:
Views: 3481
Filesize: 36.92kB
Height: 768 Width: 1024
Posted by: restore2003 at December 20, 2003, 05:09:42 PM

Image Linking Codes
BB Code

Comments (5)

rkauer
February 18, 2008, 10:55:01 PM
Too bad it don't work directly on AGA...
Homer
December 27, 2006, 03:25:46 PM
Still, it looks well nice :-)
TjLaZer
May 15, 2004, 08:28:17 PM
Very nice indeed, BUT I agree with the first commenter, too much like Mac OS X, we need something distinctly for Amiga, that is why I like GlowIcons...
leirbag28
January 28, 2004, 03:33:33 AM
these icons look superb.......with only one problem............Amigas should not be oranized like macs and PC's.......please make the folders into drawers instead. Amigas are more oranized in a proper fasion----

Drawer contain folders.........folders contain files.....thats the order................it looks like we are cheap now always trying to copy Macs and PC's now.....as if we are unsure of why we picked Amiga OS

Not that the icons dont look excellent......they do, but they look exactly like OSX......which is not necessarily a bad thing as long as they are not the official OS4 icons, but even so they have to be Amigaish which you said you have tried toake them to. thats good ut when you open a harddrive....it should be Drawers first just like in real life....it just makes sense....then inside he drawer are folders and more folders util you get to the files themselves....this is one reason AmigaOS makes sense to us.

macs ad PCs are confusing because when you open "My Computer icon" its no even a real harddrive but a shortcut, then ontop of that.its all folders and more folders and more folders................gives a sense of total disorganization. Its these small things that matter.

so basically I encourage you to make Drawers as the main icons......and keep those folders for the more inner files. :-)
Animagic
January 04, 2004, 02:53:06 PM
I have to admit that it is way cool !!!!!