Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga.com Store Question  (Read 4690 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga.com Store Question
« on: October 02, 2011, 03:46:54 AM »
@ferrells,

Did you say that the owner of Amiga.org was shady, if so what does that make his moderators?

OMG it is a frappin takeover. The owner of Amiga.org, the moderators, CUSA, Amiga, and wilson.

What next?

People who left, armchair lawyers, and doctors.

No wonder no one wants to be here anymore.

smerf

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga.com Store Question
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 04:44:57 AM »
@mechy,

Who is riding on the coat tails of CommodoreJohn, and making useless products, didn't know that CommodoreJohn could make useless products, boy when he hears this he is really, really going to be angry.

@ferrells,

Is that the sweet smell of Franko that I smell?

Hey be cool, Franko is just addicted to the Amiga, every time he uses the Amiga he goes on the ultimate high and gets angry at anyone who tries to bring back the old girl in new clothing.

@Franko,

Have you been smoking your Amiga again, you have really got to stop, the Amiga's are getting rarer and rarer every day.

===============================================================
Quick Question. I saw a tablet I was thinking about getting off the amiga.com store. When I cruse this store awhile ago it looks like it had the same stuff. Has anyone bought from there recently and does anyone know the turn around time?
===============================================================
@mistermsk,

I looked at the same tablet on Amiga.com as you are looking at?
Looks pretty classy, but I settled for an android tablet from TigerDirect.com. OK I really can't say anything about Amiga.com because it is their business and no one has the right to tell them how to run their business. If they cheated people (as they say on this site) about amiga shirts, then these people should get together and bring charges against Amiga.com.

The only thing I can say is if you like it, don't mind spending the money, then buy it, but first ask for a document in writing and with signatures that you can have a 30 day trial period on the device that you think you like. Most creditable companies will let you try their product for a time period. This way you get to try it, use it, and see if it fits your needs.

Now for all you people putting down companies like CUSA, Amiga.com, Argos, minimig, sam440 etc.

What would you do to bring out a more modern Amiga? What would you improve? keep?
Get rid of? using modern tech.

It is easy to criticize, call them crooks, robbers etc. It is just business.

Personally I like Cloanto's Amiga Forever. Really looks good on my PC, works better than my A4000, and I wouldn't really know I wasn't using an Amiga if I didn't boot up the computer. So I really do have my modern day Amiga, with gigs of memory, terabytes of hard drive space, USB, Memory plug ins, modern day printers, and players that can play movies and music CD's.  but it isn't from CUSA. Also have C64 on the same machine. So I have everything, I can play modern day games on Windows, do my office work on Ubuntu, use my Amiga software on AF, and my C64 software on my C64 emulator. No complaints.

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better