Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga.com Store Question  (Read 4700 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga.com Store Question
« on: August 22, 2011, 08:51:24 PM »
@ ferrellsl

Anyone who uses the Amiga name to sell crocks full of **** just to try and make a quick buck deserves to be called everything under the sun and strung up by the goolies... ;)

It's quite simple leave the Amiga name & legacy alone and stop using it to sell off the shelf tat at stupid prices that you can pick up in the bargain bin of your nearest pound/ dollar store... ;)

If someone really wants to use a well know name to sell overpriced crap then why do they never use Apple or Microsoft names to do so, these companies deserve all they get for trying to cash in on the Amiga name especially when it has sod all to do with the Amiga... :)

So if that makes you an "Adult" for being too chicken to speak out against things you don't like then toddle of and be a boring "Adult" elsewhere... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 01:21:50 AM »
@ ferrellsl

Put it this way if I wanted a Jag I'd buy an original and not be conned by someone who bought the name and sells overpriced crap at inflated prices just because they now own the name but as I don't like cars I couldn't care less about Jaguar but I do care about the Amiga and all it's legacy in the world of home computing... ;)

Now if that's what you call that pathetic wee made up internet name "Trolling" then being the "Adult" you claim to be, don't you think it's time you stopped using silly wee made up net geek talk just to try and make you sound "cool"... ;)

3000 times... bollocks... apart from the simple fact your gibbering keech here, I never even mentioned CUSA and haven't done so for a long time so what the frig your rattling your wallies about I have no idea and I don't think you do either... ;)

You were the one who hijacked this thread with your "Adult" chat, moaning about other moaning, so get it right in future before you start "hijacking" threads just moan about things or get an "adult" to type your posts in future and perhaps they make begin to make some sense... :)

PS: The Amiga name may not mean anything to you so why the frig do you read anything about it... weirdo... :)

Now pardon me while I go do some real "adult" stuff like stare at the latest 3D style games and pee my pants with excitement and then place an order for the latest piece of overpriced junk just co it has the name "Amiga" on it somewhere... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 03:22:27 AM »
@ ferrellsl

Gosh after reading that load of pish I can only assume your talking about yourself... :)

Actually, can't even think of one "real person" i've alienated as people I know are the exact opposite of an "attention whore" like yourself and they actually know how to laugh and enjoy themselves instead of being a highly opinionated pompous @rsehole like you... :)

PS: take your own advice and stop taking over this thread with the absolute $hite your drivelling here... ;)

I'm not sad actually, I'm happy... really, really happy... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 04:12:36 AM »
@ ferrellsl

Obviously you haven't the slightest idea about anything you are rattling your gums at here... ;)

Arguing... who's arguing... not me... :)

I'm just replying in kind to a total dunderheid who can't get it through his thick skull and into his only living brain cell that he (that being you) doesn't realise that all sh!te he's gibbering is obviously about a **** call "ferrellsl"... :)

Strange how all you diddies who moan about my posts don't realise that the very same complaints can easily be applied to themselves 10 times over but then maybe it's not so strange really as you are obviously as thick as sh!te... :)

Also strange how you and all the other wankers call me childish and an "attention whore" and yet it's always you ****s who resort to armchair Psychiatrists role in determining how sad, unhappy and lonely you diagnose me as being... :rolleyes:

Methinks... no in fact meknows... that these opinions are obviously based on your own sad little existence's and all the crap you post is actually just a subconscious reflection on your own miserable little life... ;)

Me I'm happy, far from lonely and I really enjoy knowing that I can wind up some absolute **** sitting gawd knows where in the world with just a few simple little posts... :D

Kinda obvious who the sad, lonley and childish ones are when all they have to do with their lives is diagnose the ramblings of others on a daft computer forum... ;)

So continue with your rambling as it's fun, and scream blue murder that I'm just here to wind up tossers like yourself (told you that months ago but you obviously don't listen), me I'll just sit here with a big grin on my face thinking about your wee bitter face screwing itself up while you try to come up with your next expert diagnosis about little old me... :)

(Gawd... to think I actually paid to see a Psychiatrist when I could have just signed up here and got all these diagnoses for the price of a membership...) ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 04:33:37 AM »
@ ferrellsl

A Psychologist is a poor mans Psychiatrist who quite simply wasn't clever enough to get the degrees to become to become a Psychiatrist... :)

Plus at $200 (£121) per hour you can't be a very good one... ;)

I pay £225 per hour for my Psychiatrist and I drive him mental just to make sure I'm getting my money's worth... :)

You'd best stick to doing your own self diagnosis and treating small animals with psychological disorders, disturbed Hamsters, that sort of thing... ;)

Me... I'll stick to winding up the numpties and gibbering jobbies for all my imaginary friends... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 04:42:22 AM »
@ ferrellsl

Good grief... :eek:

That was ALMOST humorous... ALMOST but not quite... ;)

I would insult you more but my accounts still fecked up and I can't be bothered applying for any more temporary passwords tonight just ot make one post at a time... so I'll just say...

W
h
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

&

W
i
b
b
l
e

&

a
w
a

n

b
i
l
e

y
e
r

h
e
i
d

:)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 12:36:17 PM »
Quote from: ferrellsl;655840
Get over what?  I really don't give a sh@t what Amiga.com did to you or to the Amiga community.  It's Franko that can't get over whatever they did.  That's been my point.

Erm... you're dafter than I gave you credit for... :crazy:

I've never mentioned "Amiga.com" and couldn't give a shazbutt about them either. so what you talking about !!!

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 12:55:52 PM »
Quote from: ferrellsl;655842
As I said earlier, you seem to think that the Amiga trademark is sacred.  If you're looking for sacred, go find a religion.  Normal people really don't care who or what is done with the Amiga trademark name.  Oh, but I forget....You're setting up your own twisted religion where you're the God of Amiga.org and we all have to bow down and worship you no matter what the thread subject.

Nope... I hate religion even more than I hate rip off merchants using the Amiga name to sell crap... ;)

Normal people... if "Normal people" don't care about the Amiga name that's fine by me, but I'm a true Amiga fan and have been since it's launch so if that makes me abnormal or some kind of nutter, then I'm proud to be an abnormal nutter Amiga fan who does care about the legacy of the greatest home computer ever invented... :)

Now if what you call "Normal" is being like you, a sad moaning faced little git with nothing better to do than visit Amiga sites just to moan about others who actually enjoy and care about the Amiga, then all I can say is, thank gawd I aint "normal"... ;)

PS: "Normal" is for boring, sad, retarded, humourless gits just like you... :)