Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmigaOne XE shipping  (Read 3623 times)

Description:

Offline Alkemyst

• Show all replies
Re: AmigaOne XE shipping
« on: April 19, 2003, 10:59:52 AM »
Poster: Paul_Gadd Date: 2003/4/19 3:51:29

"what else do you think I'm doing in the office this sunny bank holiday Friday!"

Acting professional and updating your website to let potential customers know what is going on? yeah sure if that is going to happen anytime soon.

Acting Professional & looking Professional are too different things.

And having done business with eyetech in the past i say thay are Professional enough.

I think MicroSofts web site looks like a joke with its FisherPrice look. But you dont see me going on & on about it.

I see many amateur web sites that look much more Professional than alot of big corporate websites.
There are some very Professional small businesses that dont have a web site at all cos they dont feel the need for one.

I think most ppl would like to get thier hands on the hardware that they had ordered first & eyetech have enough on thier hands trying to for fill the back log than to worry about a web site.

So we have all the boards here but we are spending time to work on our web site so delivery will be delayed.

If they dont have time then they dont have time.

When some one comes up with a way to make time im sure the world will know about.
PowerTower A1200,060/80Mhz,Heatsink&Fan,66MBRam,PowerFlyerGold,50xCDRomdrive,250Zip,2.1GB&34GB HD,internal Scandoubler & FF,19\\"Monitor,Mediator,Voodoo3-3000,PaceSolo 56k ,PortJnr2,ZEKeys-XS,SMON ,Os3.9

Offline Alkemyst

• Show all replies
Re: AmigaOne XE shipping
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 10:41:45 PM »
PulsatingQuasar LOL
PowerTower A1200,060/80Mhz,Heatsink&Fan,66MBRam,PowerFlyerGold,50xCDRomdrive,250Zip,2.1GB&34GB HD,internal Scandoubler & FF,19\\"Monitor,Mediator,Voodoo3-3000,PaceSolo 56k ,PortJnr2,ZEKeys-XS,SMON ,Os3.9