Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MorphOS for Sam460  (Read 28801 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: MorphOS for Sam460
« on: December 02, 2012, 01:51:48 AM »
Quote from: Methuselas;717123
I'm actually surprised the "Blue Heretics" haven't chimed in on this yet.... :razz: :lol:

They will. I predict their argument will be the same - why spend all that money when you can get something already available at a much lower cost?

But i agree it is great they are porting it over. May have to think about saving up for a Sam460. I have always wanted to try AOS4.x and this means i can do both on the same machine.

I also wonder what will happen to their licencing plan. Now that users can choose between red and blue they may have to alter their strategy a little.
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: MorphOS for Sam460
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 10:08:14 PM »
Quote from: takemehomegrandma;717334
:confused:

What did that have to do with the discussion coming from Everblue's/Dammy's/Persia's posts? If you think they were talking about some unsupported controller on some motherboard, then you blatantly failed to understand. Here is an easier example for you then: If Acube would write OS4 drivers for Mac Mini (which they did, I have "Moana" here on my HDD), would that be the same thing as Hyperion supporting Mac Mini? Do you understand their point now?

;)

:confused:

Can you dumb it down a bit more? Thanks.
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.