Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Threat against Amiga sites?  (Read 18200 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: Threat against Amiga sites?
« Reply #14 from previous page: December 22, 2010, 11:53:58 PM »
Quote from: jorkany;600898
That video is directed at Doommaster1994 - not the Doomy we all know and "love" around here. :)

WHAT... there's two DoomMasters (I did wonder what the 1994 bit had to do with anything) maybe it's Son Of Doomy... :eek:

but there are other vids out there direct at Mr Hans C in which 'our' Doomy has responded to...

Has anybody noticed the lack of mods on the site today !!! are they fighting the threat behind the scenes here keeping us all safe and warm, it must be the longest I've seen without Karlos popping in... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 02:37:30 AM »
Quote from: Selles;600954
The question that keeps popping up in my mind is:

Does any of you have actual evidence that proves that this guy "ripped" anyone off, evidence that would hold up in a coart of law?  Or did someone that simply does not like the guy start rumors, which then led to a snowball effect.

I have watched this guy's videos on YouTube, especially the ones about his vintage computer history, and I must say, he does not seem like the kind of person that you people say he is.  Now, he may have said some stupid things here on Amiga Org, and he may have made some threats, but, has he followed thru with any of those threats, or was he just being foolish at the time?

the_leander has just given you some perfectly good answers, I've already posted here that it's not only folk on Amiga sites this Doomy guy has upset and as it appears you have visited HCs youtube channel, then read a bit more carefully and follow the clues...

You'll soon find out why this guy has made himself so unpopular as I said a short time ago not all these folk can be wrong, so stop defending this guy unitl you've read everything and you can then draw your own conclusions... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 05:27:07 AM »
@ Belial6

Where is this physical threat in this thread you speak of, I've been looking and can't find it ???

To me personally I find this thread quite amusing and don't honestly think anyone is going to hunt down HC and duff him up, as far as I can tell it's just all a bit of  fun.

In this so called civilised world there are far more hideous things happening right now as we speak that you should be getting worked up about rather than taking too seriously what is nothing more than a bit of banter... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 06:21:08 AM »
Quote from: Belial6;601016
Ahh... So saying quite being a hypocrite and bagging on some guy that isn't even (at least openly) on this board, including threats, is trolling?  I get the context.  The context is that many people on this board think the guy is a crook, and an ass.   The guy is gone from Amiga.org.  If he isn't really gone, he is at least in hiding.  You already won.  The pitchfork and torch waving that is still going on isn't "context".  It is seeing a guy that you have already beat down, and then going out of your way to just keep kicking him.

The context I see is a group of bullies who have found a target that they can use to rationalize their petty asshole behavior because after all "he ripped off users".

Look ah'm too ruddy tired for this, so I'll deal with you tomorrow or later on if thats ok (lost all track of time right now) noo ah'm gwan tae ma bed so take a couple of chill pills and relax, it's no good fur ye ye ken...

Oh eye Night, Night everybods... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 12:06:05 PM »
Quote from: Karlos;601070
Yep, I just caught up with it this morning :)

I'm now visiting folks for the festive break, so I can't really spend a lof of time here until I get back in the new year. Time enough for motorollin and franko to duke it out for top poster :lol:

Woo hoo.... :banana:

I've just called me daughter and all me relatives and to them all to bugger off cos I've banned christmas this year... :)

So by the sound of things I can sit here on chrimbo day whith a nice festive chrimbo vindaloo and post away all on me jack jones and catch up a wee bit  on Karlos high score... :biglaugh:

(Just need to find a way to knoble motorollin, whabang & adz now... :))

Might need to draft in my young apprentice Kesa to hatch my evil plot ... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 08:35:42 PM »
Quote from: spihunter;601308
I think the place seems to be more cheery these days because 75% of the post over the past six months have been made by Karlos & Franko!. :)

ere you... your spoiling my image as the stereotypical door faced scotsman here saying things like that, cut it out or I'll have to gie ye a Glesga Kiss...;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 11:13:42 PM »
@ Belial6

Your weird man... :)

If you genuinely think the Doomy stuff that goes on in these threads is serious then you a have worse problem dealing with reality than I do, I don't know Doomy personally only things he's written and done himself on the net and thing others have written about him.

I neither hate nor love the guy, the same goes for you this ain't the real world here it's just a bunch of anonymous folk online having a laugh and a bit of a banter, but you seem to be the leader of the PC brigade (that's Politically Correct and not PC as in crappy computer) with a weird notion that all that is said here is somehow going to have a lynch mob with bloodhounds out in the real world hunting down Doomy.

I mean I hate Maggie Thatcher and still wish to this day someone would shoot the old bag before she dies, so are you gonna jump to her defence now and report me to the police for saying this, c'mon man get a grip before you end up in my old padded cell.

Methinks your taking all this nonsense here way too seriously and take a bit of advice from someone who's been certified before, snap out of it and come back to the real world before it's too late, cos the nuthouse is not all it's cracked up to be... it's full of real loonies you know... and not a pleasant place to be carted of to...

Relax, calm down and think of nice pink fluffy things that float around the sky making weee weee weee noises... :)

(failing all that you could join our witchhunt and dig out your tickling stick...:))

I'm off now to find see if I can find a hitman for old Maggie while I take my no-legged tortoise for a drag...;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2010, 01:42:58 PM »
Well after the big non event I decided to explore that weird moobunny site...

What on earth is that place all about !!!

Apart form the fact me eyes are now sore from all that gawdy green & white text it makes about as much sense as I do... :)

Looks like it's made by someone with a box of crayons or just a single green felt tip pen... need to go and put some eye drops in all three of my eyes now... weird... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2010, 04:55:41 PM »
@Wayne

What's CMS stand for ???

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2010, 05:12:26 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up for me... :)