Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Worst trends in video games?  (Read 5982 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: Worst trends in video games?
« on: April 10, 2011, 04:52:16 PM »
When it comes to multi-player games the only decent ones that I've ever liked were SWOS, The Settlers & Archon... :)

I'd have hated for all my SNES RPG games to have been multi-player, these games are best played on your own as you get so involved in the story and mission that having to rely on playing against someone else who may lose interest along the way would have been awful... :)

Multi-player games have their place but to say almost all games should be like that is just daft... sometimes just taking turns each at games like Deluxe Galaga to try and beat the other persons high score is the best way to go, games don't have to be multi-player to make them enjoyable...:)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 05:16:55 PM »
Quote from: runequester;630753
A thousand times this. Give us the ability to play together for F sake.

Seems odd that you'd want all or most games to be multi-player... :confused:

There has got to be times when there is no-one else around to play against or times when you just want to chill out and enjoy playing a few games by yourself with no distractions... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 06:51:55 PM »
Quote from: Digiman;630776
Mario - worst platformers ever

Not the worst, but not the best either... :)

Zelda - worst RPGs ever

Cobblers... not the best by a long shot but certainly not the worst and not as good as Terranigma or Chrono Trigger... :)

Pokemon - putrid babyfied gameboy crap that saved Ninbendo from being wiped out in N64 days

Never played it, but if it has Pokemon it the title it must be total mince... :D