Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New to Whdload what's The crack?  (Read 11600 times)

Description:

Offline kickstart

• Show all replies
Re: New to Whdload what's The crack?
« on: January 08, 2013, 10:38:58 PM »
Quote from: paul1981;721694
Some games do require a registered WHDLoad (a keyfile). For instance, the game Fears for AGA Amiga's requires a key to work. Lotus Espirt Turbo Challange works without the key, but you'll be racing against yourself! (no other cars on the track...until you have a keyfile that is)!
Most games work fully without the key, but you do get the annoying start delay, so I'd recommend registering. :)

really? that is very crappy.
a1200 060

Offline kickstart

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 01:24:15 AM »
Quote from: magnetic;721849
Is it crappy that developers want to get some compensation for all their hard work? I think its pretty damn cool you that its a fully working whdload and all you get is a silly wait screen. Its only like 10secs.

Its crappy the lotus fault by example, i didnt know it... of course developers can get compensation. Is not necessary to show the knife for a simple opinion.
a1200 060

Offline kickstart

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 07:07:35 PM »
Quote from: lempkee;721931
you've missunderstood this one, the guys complaining doesn't even own any Amiga's and just want to bitch whenever possible, you know it's those guys who seem so "into it" but at the same time its those that jumped ship and left the Amiga nearly if not more than a decade ago.

Anyway, Whdload for life!.
I have been one of the largest contributors and supplied em with over 1000 orginal games.

Nice speech but im just talk about the run alone on lotus turbo challenge NOT of whdload, whdload is cool and i have it registered.
a1200 060