Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ART Episode 53 – Amiga.org Owner Speaks  (Read 4780 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: ART Episode 53 – Amiga.org Owner Speaks
« on: January 30, 2012, 12:04:51 AM »
I must of missed the part where we were supposed to email the questions in. I thought we were just supposed to put them up in the thread as posts. Maybe in Bold.

Damn it! Can we do this again?
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 01:57:01 AM »
Interesting. I thought Transition was bumping the thread to generate interest until a big climax. I didn't realize they were actually trying to communicate something to us. Maybe if they said something along the lines of "hey guys we are waiting for all these questions to arrive by email so we can include them for the ART. Cheers!" instead of simply putting up a :bump: smiley that obviously had lots of people confused as to why it was being repeatedly used the message would have gotten across better.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 09:45:17 AM »
Quote from: Karlos;678210
Personal shyness and reticence aside, surely Transition can see that his real name is out there, especially now that he's been "on-air". Blanket filtering any mention of it with a S****horpe Filter in the name of privacy is surely a self-defeating farce. It's had precisely the opposite effect ever since it was first noticed.

It's fine to be shy and even a bit eccentric. The latter pretty much goes with the territory as far as amiga usage in 2012 goes, but this is all a bit too pythonesque-gone-real, isn't it?

Just my 0.02 cents.

One can only hope  :D

As for being "eccentric", what on earth are you going on about?    :mickeymouse: