Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ART Episode 53 – Amiga.org Owner Speaks  (Read 4837 times)

Description:

Offline number6

Re: ART Episode 53 - Amiga.org Owner Speaks
« on: January 30, 2012, 01:39:09 AM »
Quote from: Kesa;678169
I must of missed the part where we were supposed to email the questions in. I thought we were just supposed to put them up in the thread as posts. Maybe in Bold.

Damn it! Can we do this again?

Looking at the thread which solicited the questions:
Amiga.org Owner to Take Questions from the Amiga Community on Amiga Roundtable

Considering how many times Rich posted and Transistion *bumped* it, it's clear they -were- looking for questions from the thread. Yet for the show, they clearly only used the emailed questions, while proclaiming they wished there had been more questions. Erm...there WERE.

Offline number6

Re: ART Episode 53 - Amiga.org Owner Speaks
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 03:15:18 AM »
Quote from: MobbyG;678185
I asked for email because I don't check this site for days, sometimes a couple weeks at a time. I just get busy with work, the fiance' and my daughter. Plus, at the time of the planning for the episode, I was also in the final stages of getting the UNYAUG gathering together.

With email, I would be able to go in to one place and forward the questions to everyone for the show.

Ted has said he is willing to come on again. Maybe like a "What's Happening at A.org" kind of thing.

I did what I could on Amigaworld. I clearly stated you wanted the questions sent email. I even gave a countdown.

Call or Text Your comments or questions to Amiga Roundtable!

But honestly Rich, what confused me was that you posted in the amiga.org thread -after- some of the questions were asked. So you can understand why Kesa and I were confused about you not seeing them. Maybe some could have used a slight rewording. Maybe some were deemed unanswerable.
Perhaps the repeated thought about how amiga sites in general have somewhat lacked civility in the last year were too controversial for a site owner to respond to.
Frankly, I thought he "indirectly" answered a few thoughts like that by talking about site statistics and their benefits.

The official Franko response is now in btw, on his website.
Let the site statistics roll.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:38:49 AM by number6 »