Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dissapointed with Hyperion - Quake II  (Read 5248 times)

Description:

Offline CodeSmith

• Show all replies
Re: Dissapointed with Hyperion - Quake II
« on: July 20, 2003, 10:21:34 PM »
@lempkee:
you can email me for an unoficial AMIGA DvD case which i have made , i can send u the pictures , but u must print it... , why we did this?? well i hate that it had only a pc cover :) and a blank cd-r case... so i made a 3 cd holder and a dvd case for it..and use the magnificent cover we made :)

Hey, would it be possible for you to upload those to the pictures section?  I bet it would be a popular download.

Offline CodeSmith

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 10:26:57 PM »
@corrie:

Always remember the amiga is a troll-friendly zone.  If you post something negative about someone on one of the camps, trolls from the other side will happily jump in an "help" you.  The only way to mitigate this is to word any such posts very carefully.  Eg if I bought a complete Pegasos, the case was all scratched and I posted this under "Disappointed with Genesi", I would expect a 100+ post flamefest.

Offline CodeSmith

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 12:54:02 AM »
@lempkee:

[EDITED, I forgot about my earlier post  :oops: ]

If it's your own original artwork, I don't think they should mind too much.  Don't worry about it if you think it will cause problems.  Especially after all the IP threads we've been having lately  :-D