Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: blank  (Read 1533 times)

Description:

Offline iamaboringpersonTopic starter

• Show only replies by iamaboringperson
blank
« on: November 23, 2004, 03:22:17 AM »
a

Offline odin

• Colonization had Galleons
    • Show only replies by odin
:lol:

I do that too, have my haircut at the haircutters school. Only costs 4EUR and a bloody thorough treatment they give at that, complete with washing and stuff. The only problem is that the beginners are sloOoooooooooooOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOow. I've once been sitting there for two hours :-o.

Oh, and my hair hasn't been messed up there (yet), in fact a lot of 'normal' salons do a much crappier job (probably to do with the fact that they try to do as much customers in as little possible time).

Offline Cyberus

• Show only replies by Cyberus
You know sometimes when you see a thread title and you know immediately who posted it.....

Has anyone seen that episode of Beavis and Butthead when they go to the hairdresser's?
The hairdresser leans over to put one of those bib things on one of them...
"Like.....whoa, Beavis, she just put one of her breasts in your face
Like, huhuhuhuh, cool
Huhuuhuhuh, like my elbow just got some...cool"

On topic, it is nice to have someone running their fingers through your hair or massaging your scalp.

Anyway iama, I thought you said you were Asexual :lol:
I like Amigas

Offline iamaboringpersonTopic starter

• Show only replies by iamaboringperson

Offline whabang

• Show only replies by whabang
Aye!
 Been there - done that!
Nothing beats having three gorgeous blonde 16 year-olds messing with your hair-cut! :-D
Beating the dead horse since 2002.

Offline PMC

• Show only replies by PMC
    • http://www.b3ta.com

whabang wrote:
Aye!
 Been there - done that!
Nothing beats having three gorgeous blonde 16 year-olds messing with your hair-cut! :-D

Oh jeez...  I must be getting old!  First thing I thought when I read Whabang's post was "I'm nearly twice their age!".

Saying that, I did have to go to an unfamiliar barbershop a while back for an emergency haircut.  The girls there couldn't cut hair for toffee, but my God they sure were pretty...  
Cecilia for President

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

• Show only replies by Speelgoedmannetje
I rather want to know how to be NOT surrounded by gorgeous women for 45 minutes...
And the canary said: \'chirp\'

Offline X-ray

• Show only replies by X-ray
I have all of you guys beat:

We get all sorts of students (nurses, radiographers, medical students) that come around to the operating theatres with their little white caps, to be shown around. They are full of wonder and often look amazing in those theatre outfits. They tag along, too scared to step out of line, but keen to impress.
And then there was the time that I X-rayed 20 new female radiography sudents (chest X-rays)...help me Mabel  !!!

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
@X-Ray

What and no emergency sock sealed in a sterile pack at hand?
int p; // A

Offline PMC

Karlos wrote:
@X-Ray

What and no emergency sock sealed in a sterile pack at hand?

I knew the sock subject would have to make an appearence sooner or later...
Cecilia for President

Offline X-ray

@ Karlos and PMC

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
Sorry guys, the sock thing was too much (as in too funny) to dissapear just yet. It's going to take time for me to wear this one out :lol:

(inadvertant multiple levels again)
int p; // A

Offline X-ray

Actually, there was an interesting little meeting to do with chest X-rays when I was a first year student. We all had chest X-rays upon starting the training (they want to exclude TB and any pathology that could be dangerous to yourself or a patient).

A few weeks later, we were called to a meeting by the third year students, after hours, in their residence block. Myself and another guy called Justin were the only two males in all three years of radiography students (2 guys, 54 girls), so we were the ones who were keen to impress. Anyway, this meeting turned out to be an initiation ceremony, full of complex challenges, some of which I can't discuss here. But this was a classic: they (the 3rd year students) had got out a whole bunch of chest X-rays from the reject bin and they had them there in a pile.
"Sit down," they told us, we have something we want to discuss about your chest X-rays.
They then asked straight away "Which of you girls are virgins? And you mustn't try to lie because we have your chest X-rays here and we can tell."

(and they held them up for us to see)
Of course when you're a first year student you don't know anything about X-rays, they could show you an X-ray of a frozen turkey and tell you that's your abdomen and you wouldn't know diddly.
Yup, our female colleagues then blurted out one by one whether they were virgins or not, some of them blushing like crazy.  And then they were told "Thanks for the info, but we couldn't really tell. You've learned your first lesson about X-rays.."
Of course we the two guys were immune from that questioning, but not immune from storing the answers to those questions in our memory banks

Offline PMC

@X-ray

Harsh, but funny...  
Cecilia for President

Offline whabang

• Show only replies by whabang
Beating the dead horse since 2002.