Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pegasoses are arriving  (Read 8162 times)

Description:

Offline greenboy

• Show all replies
    • http://PhiNiXi.com
Re: Pegasoses are arriving
« on: April 07, 2003, 05:29:54 PM »
I got notification that my Pegasos was on its way - can't wait to get it fired up for digital audio and midi work/play starting with the MorphOS version of ProStation Platinum! Among other things :  } ...Most of the people getting them through the Phoenix $299 offer/initiative have already received theirs, or should have gotten notification. More Pegasos $299 packages with all the goodies will be available to current Phoenix members, incidentally.

Also, BBRV and I have been talking about Yet Another T-shirt Initiative {YATI; }:

For all User Group members and leaders who are currently doing MorphOS/Pegasos stuff or would like to be, and want to get support and offers from Genesi and Phoenix. We have a mailing list called PhUG and will be happy to provide web space for your groups, and we want to build support programs with your help and set up some more special offers for all of you ...

But didn't I say T-SHIRT? Yes! We want to ship all you UG people T-shirts - with Genesi graphics on one side and whatever graphics/logo your User Group chooses on the other side.

No coupons required; just email me...

<-- greenboy ---<<<<

Offline greenboy

• Show all replies
    • http://PhiNiXi.com
Re: Pegasoses are arriving
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2003, 07:35:35 PM »
Hooligan my man: if we can ever get our Phoenix/Genesi Demo Scene Initiative finalized (#$!%@!) ... I can reasonably surmise that any Demo Sceners will also be getting T-Shirts with their choice of graphics/logo affiliation on one side and the Genesi stuff on the other.

So don't be worrying about having enough to wear!  :  }

<-- greenboy ---<<<<