Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Takers - One Woman's Opinion of the Amiga Mini  (Read 21830 times)

Description:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: Takers - One Woman's Opinion of the Amiga Mini
« on: March 24, 2012, 07:45:18 PM »
Nah, it's one of the women from Annex!
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 02:10:41 AM »
Awww....... I really do miss CeCe. She was so much fun, when she was around here. LOL! Remember when she was ranting about having to shop out that Fremen's @$$ for the SciFi redux of Dune? XD

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 02:13:03 AM »
Quote from: Rebel-CD32;685174

By the way whoever it is it's 100% definitely not Cammy, who was born in 1985.

Pssh. Cammy's *A LOT* older than being born in 1985, I've been hanging with her, since 1993, when she was one of the new challengers of Street Fighter II and she was *MUCH* older than 8, back then. :laughing:

[EDIT] - I'd like to point out that the only reason Cammy and I started hanging out, was 'cos at the time, Chun Li and I were separated.....
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 02:15:38 AM by Methuselas »

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 08:05:20 AM »
Quote from: lempkee;685236
@OP
Can we please stop with all the trolling, its ruining our community and its making me ill to see how people in the Amiga circles act like teenagers,we are better than this!.

+1

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 11:51:11 PM »
Quote from: cecilia;685545
I just dropped in and this article on the front page caught my eye....and I'm just reading page one and I see people are already 'taking my name in vein'   :)

I didn't submit this article. it's news to me. It's an interesting point. I don't know anything about this company so i can't offer an opinion. But unless someone is selling Something then there's nothing to say.

It was just a trick, CeCe, to get you to come back, 'cos all us "old-schoolers" missed you. ;P

In fact, it made me realize that you weren't around much, anymore, when people started mentioning you.

I am still convinced it was one of the Annex girls. XD

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 01:59:45 PM »
@Olaf,

How is the 68k version coming, anyways? I always thought it would be a good successor to 3.9, for 68k machines.

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »
Quote from: OlafS3;685653
a short demonstration of my distribution:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRDAXbny428

Hey, as long as there's development, I'm happy. :)