Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Best Things Come In Small Packages  (Read 16265 times)

Description:

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
Re: The Best Things Come In Small Packages
« on: March 21, 2012, 04:15:11 PM »
i showed this to my work mates and we all laughed... what a good joke! cusa=comedy gold :D

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 05:13:18 PM »
Quote from: Tripitaka;684652
Someone at CUSA misread the calender. This thread is 11 days early!

no no no... this is the "Massive Announcement" that is 4 months late...

link:
http://www.commodore-amiga.org/en/forum/27-commodore-usa/10029-massive-announcement-coming

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 08:22:09 PM »
Quote from: yssing;684668
I beleive that, "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything" so I won't

you could say this....

"what happened with the voting thing during christmas? what won was an A1200-alike computer and what we get is this?"

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 08:35:02 PM »
Quote from: trekiej;684672
I want the Vic version.
I am not for sure I want to buy a machine that has Amgia written on it just yet.

as the saying goes.... a fool and his money are soon parted.

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 04:04:33 PM »
Quote from: OlafS3;684756
I do not understand why they make Marketing for their "Amiga" on the amiga sites. There is nothing in that has anything to do with Amiga. I am not against Linux but what has a pure Linux-distribution with Amiga? They never supported any of the existing amiga-camps. They could have donated money to different projects or could have paid someone to create drivers, port software or anything else. They never did. There are no connections to the community except the Logo (and Amiga Inc.). If they had wanted they could have sold "Commodore PC" with Aros preinstalled (and their own Linux) but they did not. And even if you seperate our emotional view it stays a non-innovative standard PC with Linux-distribution for too much money.

cusa could have supported aros, that was their intention at first but then as they discovered they couldnt just borrow it for free, but actually had to pay to support it. cusa got on its high horse and started spewing crap all over the community. cusa have corned it self as the fool and they do it again and again, never learn. they could have got aros and supported it, then they have been accepted in the amiga community.

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 08:32:13 PM »
Quote from: ral-clan;684820
While doing a Google search on the new Amiga I found this picture of the Commodore USA's 1000X (not Trevor's X1000).  It looks different than the 1000X currently shown on the C-USA site.  

http://www.logiprise.com/j/Amiga1000x_2012.png

Reminiscent of the original A1000 (casewise).

Maybe it's just a homemade photoshop.

I can see the picture, but unfortunately my web filter won't let me see any of the web page it's posted on.

you just wondering when seeing that pic.. was there possible to fit more commodore amiga logos on the case/keyboards, LOL

it dont get more amiga if you have more logos on the case.... it looks crap... Photoshopped.... LOL

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 12:23:59 AM »
Quote from: Optimus;684842
I like the funny part where Barry says he has refunded all the customers that paid full price yesterday.

:roflmao:

this just made my day... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: