Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hyperion announce 12" Netbook running AmigaOS - due end of Q1/2012  (Read 21700 times)

Description:

Offline XDelusion

• Alien Breeder
    • Show all replies
    • http://starwarslegacy.net/
Quote from: djrikki;664649
price range estimated at between $300-$500 - subject to change.

I may be able to play with OS 4 some day after all, though something tells me the (if it releases) release date pricing will change to something more akin to $3000 - $5000. No OS included with the $3000 bundle, and you'll have to run Linux if you want to use the Wireless device.

Joking of course!
I really hope this comes to pass, be it for $600 if it needs be, so long as the CPU is at bare minimum 1Ghz, though 1.6 would be preferred. I was let down by the X1000 pricing, so this gives me hope once more, and if it fails...

...well I'll be taking MorphOS on the road with me soon too, so either way, I know I'm going to be satisfied! The MorphOS team always delivers!
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs

Offline XDelusion

• Alien Breeder
    • Show all replies
    • http://starwarslegacy.net/
Re: Hyperion announce 12" Netbook running AmigaOS - due end of Q1/2012
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 01:22:40 AM »
I'm going to be so very broke next year, that's all I know.

This African laptop looks pretty snazy, though I didn't see any info about speed.
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs