Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PiMiga 1.5 - creating standard device configurations?  (Read 2468 times)

Description:

Offline CalabTopic starter

• Show only replies by Calab
PiMiga 1.5 - creating standard device configurations?
« on: August 29, 2021, 07:11:17 PM »
Hey all!

I've recently installed PiMiga 1.5 onto my Raspberry Pi 3B+. It boot fine and I end up in the totally enhanced Amiga 1200 (I think) system that comes with PiMiga.

I want to add some "standard" Amiga systems, using the latest ROM and Workbenches that they support. Once I have that I am going to try and learn how to use them, then tweak them. Looking at creating an Amiga 500 first, then a 500+, a stock 1200 next, each with a hard drive image so that I don't need the Workbench in DF0: all the time.

My problem is that I don't know which ROMs are supported by which machines, nor which Workbench disks I should use for each. This is complicated by the fact that the ROM images aren't standard file sizes in my CloanTo emulator software on my Windows PC, so I don't know how I can use those ROM images on my PiMiga.

Is there a FAQ or something I can refer to so that I can get my various systems created? If not, can someone give me a bit of help getting these ROMs working and systems set up?

Thanks!

Offline TribbleSmasher