Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: news moderation  (Read 2190 times)

Description:

Offline itix

• Show only replies by itix
Re: news moderation
« Reply #14 from previous page: June 17, 2004, 09:36:57 AM »
I'd like to know what happened.
My Amigas: A500, Mac Mini and PowerBook

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2004, 12:22:39 PM »
How many times must we state "we do not know" before you will be satisfied?  I know it's not the definitive answer you want, but it's all we can offer.

Post it again.  If it appears again, we'll approve it.  If it disappears again, I don't know what to tell you, or anyone else.  Maybe someone got access to an account they shouldn't have?  Maybe someone hates tokai?  Maybe it was a simple mistake?  Maybe the site needs to be rebuilt as I've proposed?  

Dunno.  Don't really and truly care.  With all respect to Tokai, there are simply more important things going on right now than a flipping MorphOS story disappearing from the front page of an Amiga support site.

Offline Piru

• \' union select name,pwd--
    • Show only replies by Piru
    • http://www.iki.fi/sintonen/
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2004, 12:36:10 PM »
There are no logs of admistrative actions?

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2004, 12:40:28 PM »

Coder wrote:
If there is a simple reason even that should have been brought here right away. This kind of thing is not helping much.

No.  What doesn't help is this type incessant whining and thinly-veiled accusations.  Here's your explanation.  {bleep} happens.

{the rest of my comments regarding the typical whining shown in this thread will be hidden under bitten tongue}

Offline Coder

• Show only replies by Coder
    • http://www.amiga.nl
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2004, 12:54:49 PM »
@Wayne

No. What doesn't help is this type incessant whining and thinly-veiled accusations. Here's your explanation. {bleep} happens.

That you like to call me a whiner I already knew from a previous post.

You attitude is not helping you much Wayne. I know you get a lot of {bleep} over you all the time but I thought you knew better when questions like that come from me. Your driving people away from this site. You make less fun to come here and post. You should be better at taking critisism then this.

I am not getting upset or take something like this a bit to much but I am about to do just that.

Have fun with your site Wayne!

Coder
Check it out - I found the ass-end!

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2004, 01:05:09 PM »
This is pointless.

Offline tokaiTopic starter

• Show only replies by tokai
    • http://www.christianrosentreter.com
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2004, 01:21:10 PM »
@wayne:

Your statement makes me very sad.

This actually makes me a lot more sad than your amiga.org retirement statement end of last year. When I read your info that amiga.org will go offline on 1st January I was really shoked, because that had meant that probably a lot persons would finally leaved the amiga market (considering that amiga.org is one of the pillars which still helps to let the amiga market breath). That statement has ruined New Year for a lot persons including me. And we all who knew about it were very happy and thankful when we realized a week after NewYear that amiga.org still was alive and you changed your decision. Amiga is for us all (no matter of red, blue, black or whatever camp we're part of) a bit more than just a hobby.

And now you just tell me that you really and truly do not care?  

Wayne, that really hurts!

Besides that it hurts, you don't really want to tell me that when someone else might use a hacked account, mabye one of your news moderators uses his administration powers for a own agenda or something is wrong with the system... that is no reason for care?

Wayne, with all respect I can't believe that.

regards,
Christian Rosentreter