Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Needing graphics artists soon...  (Read 609 times)

Description:

Offline foodyTopic starter

Needing graphics artists soon...
« on: August 01, 2005, 06:46:46 PM »
he game I am making for the Amiga 1200+ (called Wuzzi) is 40% now complete, I am in need of graphics artist soon for the Amiga. I am going to be using squares to represent the levels and characters but the game will not be released when it is completed until a graphics artists for computer games and who have passion for Amiga will help make me the graphics for me, naturally that person will get the full credit. All I need is ONE artist he/she will get a private version of the game (as a payment) in condition never to distribute it or share it with anyone until the game is released to the public. Before anyone start giving me websites for game graphics, I need something original and not something already posted online where thousands of people are using it already in their own projects. Ones the game is complete I will start another game project for the Amiga 1200+, all my games will not run with processors below 68020 and will not run with computers below chipset AGA. NTSC users might find problem running my games as they are inteded for PAL users.

Please email me at amiga500@gmail.com if you are a serious applicant.