Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

My main Amiga 1200 - AOS 3.1 (via Amiga911 boot disk)
My main Amiga 1200 - AOS 3.1 (via Amiga911 boot disk)
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: Here is a shot of the Workbench of my main Amiga 1200 after I have booted up a custom made Amiga911 floppy, I get access to all my HD partitions since I have included both IDEFix & NSDPatch on the disk.

This Amiga contains the following: D-BOX tower, Apollo 1240/40MHz/32MB, IDEFix A1200 Express, 80GB HD, DVD writer, Mediator PCI 1200 SX, Voodoo 3 GFX card, Soundblaster, Ethernet card and Pinnacle PCTV Rave (TV card).

The monitor I use is a 22" Funai LCD TV where I get RTG screens via VGA input and AGA screens via SCART input. I can easily switch between VGA & SCART by using the remote control.

This screenshot does also show one of the reasons why some people find AmigaOS 3.9 to be a bit on the slow side. By default all icons includes OldIcon images in addition to ColorIcon images, it is possible to speed up things by stripping out the OldIcon images from the icons, I had done this on a earlier AmigaOS install, and I think I will do it again, I just need to find the correct tool first.
Picture Stats:
Views: 929
Filesize: 16.16kB
Height: 768 Width: 1024
Posted by: PanterHZ at December 13, 2010, 10:50:26 PM

Image Linking Codes
BB Code

Comments (0)