Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Do you think this video is fake?  (Read 2921 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaClassicRuleTopic starter

• Show only replies by AmigaClassicRule
Re: Do you think this video is fake?
« Reply #29 from previous page: November 19, 2012, 01:43:00 PM »
Then it is settled. I will get 68040 card make sure it have lots of RAM first. Then I will change the file system to help improve HD performance. With my 4000 rpm HD and following the tutorial I should be able to convert the video to work with hamp. I will make a website where people can download the converted video for Amiga. This way people will have already video format for their system. I will also do video convert at request.

Offline som99

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by som99
    • http://www.som99.se
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2012, 01:50:20 PM »
Quote from: AmigaClassicRule;715689
Then it is settled. I will get 68040 card make sure it have lots of RAM first. Then I will change the file system to help improve HD performance. With my 4000 rpm HD and following the tutorial I should be able to convert the video to work with hamp. I will make a website where people can download the converted video for Amiga. This way people will have already video format for their system. I will also do video convert at request.

That's a nice gesture, thanks, glad you decided what route to go, but keep in mind that a 040 runs HOT, but you know that already :)

Good luck and have a lot of fun :)

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2012, 02:07:51 PM »
Quote from: som99;715692
That's a nice gesture, thanks, glad you decided what route to go, but keep in mind that a 040 runs HOT, but you know that already :)

Good luck and have a lot of fun :)

Thank you all. God bless you all helping me, guiding me and being patient with me.

Offline Mightyzorlac

• Show only replies by Mightyzorlac
    • http://www.mhftech.net
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2012, 09:01:41 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59WTQ6Ql5iE amiga video test fullscreen:flame:

Amiga what a fantastic machine still amazing:knuddel:

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2012, 09:22:32 PM »
I am laughing at the irony. Here I refused to post this link originally because I thought the content of the video was unapproriate in this page and forum and here it have being posted the SAME VERY LINK twice by two different people!!

LOL!

What a shame Amiga classic lacks in MMORPG. If there is a single MMORPG game for the Amiga classic it would give it a new "life" and I would be playing on the system for hours and hours on end, leveling my character and building a friend in that MMORPG. Sad there is none :( and no intention of ever coming one :(