Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cinemaware's Wings Remastered coming to Amiga NG platforms  (Read 22294 times)

Description:

Offline Vlabguy1

• Show all replies
Re: Cinemaware's Wings Remastered coming to Amiga NG platforms
« on: February 06, 2018, 04:43:39 PM »
Quote from: Acill;835742
And nothing ever shipped.

I have been sooo close to ordering from them and now I’m glad I hesitated..

Offline Vlabguy1

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:19:50 PM »
Quote from: LoadWB;835822
This is a sad tarnish to the Cinemaware name.

Soon the name might be Mud.  Which is a very sad thing.  Though I do know someone who recieved their Defender of the Crown game from them.

Offline Vlabguy1

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 09:05:40 PM »
Quote from: Dr_Procton;836004
I think this is another excuse to delay the angry of his customers. The dragonbox thing is an old one for me. He told me about dragonbox handling a long time ago.
My defender of the crown collection will never arrive (and my money never refunded), sad thing for me (beautiful product). Now I can only advise other people to not deal with that guy. I will be glad to apologize publicly to Sven if he manage to deliver the game, even 1 year and half after my (paid)order, but this it's not possible because  that guy have no respect for his customers.

Some have been delivered no?

Offline Vlabguy1

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 05:12:47 PM »
Quote from: Pgovotsos;836002
@Daniel so when we receive Wings, the regular release version, not the dev build,  it will be the final version? That is great news! That email from Sven said that we would be receiving the incomplete version with auto update as updates become available. It's really confusing when the developer and the publisher give different information. Is it possible to ask Sven to send a clarifying email? I really like your information much better :)

And I forgot to say before - people sending death threats, as Sven mentioned, for a game is just ridiculous. Sending death threats for any reason is wrong, but for a GAME? That's stupid.

Death threats are just dumb..BUT I do understand the anger by some and sending an “angry” email in the majority of the cases is just to get a response from the reciever.  Especially if the there has been no contact or updates made on the project.

How difficult is it to post progress update the website to curb the influx of pissed off customers.  I for one would have been relentless and ruthless had I ordered and then been ghosted by the company.  

Either way a very unprofessional way to do business and Fu*k with the loyal Amiga community it’s not like we are a huge bunch.

As much as I want to order and support the best puter ever made, I’ll pass for now.

R.