Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: So what phone does everyone use?  (Read 11997 times)

Description:

Offline KesaTopic starter

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
So what phone does everyone use?
« on: March 24, 2011, 10:37:22 AM »
I just bought a new phone today so i'm in a phone kind of mood. So what phone does everyone use?

So i went hunting for a new phone and i considered all the options and had the cash to buy anything i wanted. I almost bought an iphone but the seller cancelled our sale on ebay. Seriously considered the Samsung Galaxy s. Then i came across a couple of good bargains, the new Blackberry Storm touchscreen and a Blackberry 8310. After much debate i went for the 8310 because retro is cool and touch screens are lame. Oh yeah it has a trackball that lights up! Very cool :)

I'm hoping to start a new trend of being decidely retro. All my friends have iphones and i could have bought one as well but instead i, by choice, went for the cheaper one that had "buttons" on it. I feel like such a rebel. Damn i'm cool :cool:

Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: So what phone does everyone use?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 03:27:24 AM »
Quote from: smerf;624438
Hi,

I also had a phone from all three carriers once, the USS Independence, USS America, and the USS Nimitz, didn't need a SIM card on any of them to use but I always ended up with MA Bell at the end of the cruise.

smerf

Quote from: smerf;624429
Hi,

@Kesa,

I have a portable phone that sort of looks like the Commodore phone, but  it has no Commodore emblems or stickers on it. It has all kind of  really good Apps that I have not found on any of those wussy modern day  phones, I mean this phone is a mans phone all the way down to the spin  around dialer.

First App is really neat, if a mugger tries to mug me, I just take the  phone out of its cradle and beat the blimey mugger with it.

Second App if the mugger has a gun I just hold on to the phone end and  throw the cradle at him, the coiled wire acts like a spring and brings  the cradle back to me.

Ringtones -- a little sparse, just goes ding a ling, than repeats.

Coverage area -- it goes a hundred yards with the original extension cord, can go further with upgrades.

Charges -- hey you gets what you pay for with these, but I don't have to worry about peak calling charges.

smerf

Since when did you get so witty? You been making smart ass comments all day!

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: So what phone does everyone use?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 03:30:34 AM »
@Fishy Fiz. If you want my old phone it's yours. Just send me the postage costs and i will send it to you for free :)

It's nothing special though. Good construction, very compact and best of all no games or apps on it :)