Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PS3 - X-Box 360 - Nintendo Revolution  (Read 10398 times)

Description:

Offline leirbag28Topic starter

PS3 - X-Box 360 - Nintendo Revolution
« on: May 18, 2005, 02:59:23 AM »
Check out the New Gaming Systems!!!

Personally, I think the PS3 is the Best to own as it is Backwards compatible with Playstation ONE and Playstation 2!!!!

Please no comments as to who cares about backwards compatibility.............That would be Hypocracy........as many of us do care about it.......We always complain as to how its better to own an A500 because an A1200 is less compatible for games (Baloney of course)

Man..the PS3 is the closest Gaming console to an Amiga...you dont have to throw away all your old cool games that you still like playing.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=e3&message.id=13404

New Nintendo GameBoy:

http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/615/615202p1.html

Here are some really cool pictures of the New PS3:
(click on the images for larger sizes)

http://media.ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614619/imgs_1.html

CD32 is actually the best Amiga ever made by Commodore!...

Re: PS3 - X-Box 360 - Nintendo Revolution
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 03:35:29 AM »
@lou_dias

Hahaha...Impressive!  I did not know that!..........But I hope the X-Box Dies! I dont want that thing geting any ground.

I predict  PS3 will be #1
Nintendo #2
X-Box #3

X-Box will supposedly be somewhat compatible as well....but only the most popular games  (How stupid)

Nintendo made the same stupid HUMONGOUS mistake again of their system not playing DVD's out of the Box.......you have to buy hardware (ahhhhh goodness!  people never learn)  If they go out of business....they deserve it for sheer stupidity.  Although they went all out on this one it seems.........or at least they are trying ten times harder.  Good Job!

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 03:47:44 AM »

To be fair...I am kind of upset that once again the PS3 wont play VCD..although it willplay a massive amounts of CD formats.......more than any other console.

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 12:59:46 AM »
@Amigamad
@lou_dias

Nintendo being underpowered is not always the right descrition.......sometimes Nintendo simply lacks features..essential ones such as CDROM and DVD playback..........no one wants to have to spend more money on a Panasonic Game Cube just to play DVD's like a PS2 or XBox (Required a remote)

Silly Silly Silly.

It is important to note......I was never ever satisfied with any game console ever till this day!......the only game system I have ever purchased was............YEP!

THE CD32!!!     Coolest freaking system packed with more features than any console ever!  with an SX32 of  course and FMV card :-)

The PS2 came the closest as its upgrade is very similar to the SX32.

I came close to buying one after the Linux Kit was released............my biggest question of all time is:

Why the Heck did they make WinUAE for X-Box instead of the PS2 first????

please dont tell me its more powerful.as I know that....but the PS2 is the more popular and the proper one to put it on.

it just makes more sence.