Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Multiboxing in WoW  (Read 2129 times)

Description:

Offline nscaleworldTopic starter

• Show only replies by nscaleworld
Multiboxing in WoW
« on: July 11, 2012, 01:35:25 PM »
I have 3 computer systems and 3 WoW accounts.  I would love to play 3 warlocks or 3 death knights at the same time.  Anyone know an easy way to do this?  I use a program called Input Director which allows me to use one keyboard and one trackball to operate all 3 computers.  The cursur moves from one screan to the next.  Whichever screan the pointer is on, that is the computer that the keyboard and trackball operates.  This works great, but, I would like to be able to press a key, and that same key is pressed for all 3 computers.  How can I set this up?
Amiga 500 (like new in box) , Amiga 2000 (like new in box) , Amiga 2500 (like new in box) , Amiga 3000T (like new) , 2 - Amiga 500 Towers , AmigaOne with OS 4.1

Offline whabang

• Show only replies by whabang
Re: Multiboxing in WoW
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 01:09:33 PM »
Quote from: nscaleworld;699738
I have 3 computer systems and 3 WoW accounts.  I would love to play 3 warlocks or 3 death knights at the same time.  Anyone know an easy way to do this?  I use a program called Input Director which allows me to use one keyboard and one trackball to operate all 3 computers.  The cursur moves from one screan to the next.  Whichever screan the pointer is on, that is the computer that the keyboard and trackball operates.  This works great, but, I would like to be able to press a key, and that same key is pressed for all 3 computers.  How can I set this up?

Go away! ;)

Truth be told, this is a question for the WoW forums.
Beating the dead horse since 2002.

Offline mfilos

• Show only replies by mfilos
    • http://mfilos.blogspot.com/
Re: Multiboxing in WoW
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 06:52:17 PM »
Visit my Amiga blog here
- A600: Vampire V3, 128MB, A604n, 16GB CF, Indivision ECS, RapidRoad, MAS-Player + Custom Audio Mixer (internal), HxC SD + Slim floppy (internal)