Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The krystal  (Read 9176 times)

Description:

Offline Ilwrath

Re: The krystal
« on: October 24, 2002, 08:00:29 PM »
BoooooooH. I want my copy of the Krystal.

I think, really, your best bet is to buy it off red'....

$5 + shipping isn't bad, and that way, you have the real original for your collection.  I've done this numerous times with C64 games, and I no longer use a C64, at all...

Now, as an aside, once you get that original, see about making a backup of it for history's sake.  It seems to be a fairly rare title, as I can find only a bare minimal information on it, and don't have it in my own collection.  

If I had a copy, I'd offer it, as I'd hardly call it piracy when there's probably only about 5 copies left in existance.  If you don't believe me, do a google on it... It's gotta be pretty rare, when the highest ranked relevant hit was an interview with Rob Northern (who copy protected the disk!)  (While I've used Google to track down such classics as C64 Presidential Campaign (by Timeworks), which isn't even mentioned on any C64 preservation site I've ever seen...)

At this point, it's PRESERVATION, not piracy...  C'mon.  I'm against piracy, but I'm more against losing history here.  Let's gain a perspective.