Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RadeonHD and Amistore, blank page / error 500.  (Read 1394 times)

Description:

Offline slaapliedjeTopic starter

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by slaapliedje
RadeonHD and Amistore, blank page / error 500.
« on: June 03, 2023, 05:39:53 PM »
I attempted to order the RadeonHD v5 driver for my R9 280x (at least I believe this is the driver I need...) from the Amistore.  But when I click on the License Key link, it gives me a blank page in Firefox, in Chrome based browsers, it generally gives me a HTTP 500 error.

Tried emailing support, but have not gotten a response (this was close to a week ago).  Ended up ordering from Amigakit on May 26th (along with the Enhancer software), but of course those haven't shipped yet, and even though the RadeonHD page on Amigakit said there would be a license key as well as a physical copy sent, there was no download link at all.  At this point, I've basically bought the driver twice (hey, may as well fund some development, right?) but would actually like at least one key I can add into the Amistore to be able to use my shiny new Sam460LE build...
A4000D: Mediator 4000Di; Voodoo 3, ZorRAM 128MB, 10/100mb Ethernet, Spider 2. Cyberstorm PPC 060/50 604e/420.

Offline lionstorm

Re: RadeonHD and Amistore, blank page / error 500.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 08:56:20 PM »
it happens to others in the past and you might search the forum at Amigans.net for a solution unless Amigakit is answering here (A.org belongs to AmigaKit AFAIK).