Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WANTED: Ultima IV Quest of the Avatar AMIGA MUSIC  (Read 965 times)

Description:

Offline SS604Topic starter

• Show only replies by SS604
WANTED: Ultima IV Quest of the Avatar AMIGA MUSIC
« on: December 06, 2011, 03:26:18 PM »
hi all.. been wanting to reminisce with some music of the old classic amiga games..especially my 2 favorites: Ultima IV and V.

I managed to track down the amiga track for Ultima V..but would someone please please please direct me to where I can find the AMIGA ultima IV music / soundtrack. The C64 midi files are junk compared to the beauty of the amiga.
it's been almost 20 years since I've touched an AMIGA but the game music is engrained into my head and i GOTTA hear it!

if you have managed to 'rip' the music to an mp3 and can email it ?? please please contact me.. Otherwise i think i can try an emulator. searched youtube, the net...all over... with no luck.

thanks in advance!

A bit of my history:
-purchased an Amiga 1000 back in 1989. first game was some Blue Angels flight sim.
-traded in my A1000 towards an A500 and got a 1084S monitor.
-traded my A500 towards a A2000HD and this thing was awesome!
-amassed a huge collection of games ...even now, those games are hard to beat with the current collection of PC games.

Offline Minuous

Re: WANTED: Ultima IV Quest of the Avatar AMIGA MUSIC
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 04:51:00 PM »
You can just record to a WAV in WinUAE and then use an MP3 encoder to convert to MP3 format.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 05:15:59 AM »
OK..i got winUAE working..but it doesn't save the audio.  i picked the options correctly as in switching it from avi to wav with PCM enabled..but i dont have any audio codecs installed.  

it doesnt save any .wav files ...what am i missing?  using the latest winUAE.

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 06:11:37 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZF90Z0CY6c

well.not the best job in the world.. but i'm happy i could hear the tune !!!  I noticed some notes would cut out...could be the emulation i suppose.