Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Commodore USA's new Amiga and OS  (Read 11651 times)

Description:

Offline CritAnime

• Previous Life Time Member
    • Show all replies
Re: Commodore USA's new Amiga and OS
« on: March 20, 2012, 08:12:30 PM »
Agreed. I thought that was the whole reason for having the Commodore USA sub forum anyway. Plus I am sure CUSA will be releasing a press statement soon regarding their products.

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 09:20:50 PM »
Quote from: Darrin;684533
Dammy has already posted a (badly) faked photoshopped picture of what is supposed to be a real "C-USA Amiga" box on AW.net. The cropping is so obvious that it is laughable, but then we're getting used to the cut & paste photographs.

It's a few weeks old now. Put it this way we have already been through all this lol. http://www.amiga.org/forums/showpost.php?p=683802&postcount=73

There are tutorials floating around the web on how to make a Photoshoped box with art. I would have thought that going through all the effort to shop an old 1000 box would be more effort than making one yourself. :D

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 12:34:31 AM »
Actually lets break that down a little more. Barry Altman owned a company doing cable television parts and cables, then went on to doing stuff with cable headers, then on to selling furniture and now also selling computers. I think there might be other little bits that he has done but they are the main ones he has been clear on.