Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Need some help  (Read 815 times)

Description:

Offline kalianaTopic starter

• Show only replies by kaliana
Need some help
« on: May 28, 2006, 07:22:25 AM »
I know that this is probably one of the most common questions asked, but as I've spent ages trying to find the solution somewhere and have had no success and I'm not in the mood to read every single thread in every Amiga forum to find the answer, I've been forced to post a thread.

I have an Amiga, Commodore 64 I believe (It's my dads), and I love all the games on it etc but for the last year or so the disk drive hasn't been working so I can't play the games anymore... DOTC, Qwak, Hacklite, Deluxe Galaga... few of the favourites.

Lately I've been having MAJOR Hacklite 2 cravings and have been searching to find a way to install an emulator onto my PC so I can download Hacklite and play it on this computer but don't know how to install and program an emulator, and what sites to trust, etc etc.

Can anyone point me to a good site, or post here what to install, how to do it without breaking my computer....?

Would much appreciate any help. I've requested dad to just fix the disk drive but we've had the Amiga for about 20 years and I think its well on its deathbed.

Offline kd7ota

• Show only replies by kd7ota
    • http://www.qrz.com
Re: Need some help
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 07:33:01 AM »
If you have MSN messenger, then I can help you out and guide you through it.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Mine!  :-D

Offline kalianaTopic starter

• Show only replies by kaliana
Re: Need some help
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »
:) Yep, got MSN. Hopefully I'll be able to catch you online.... time zone differences are a pain.