Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTT: iMac G3 for Amiga 1000/500/600/1200  (Read 630 times)

Description:

Offline Insidious611Topic starter

WTT: iMac G3 for Amiga 1000/500/600/1200
« on: August 29, 2011, 04:41:19 PM »
I realize this trade is probably going to get 0 interest, given the community, but hear me out.

I have an iMac G3, 233MHz PowerPC G3 processor, 512MB RAM, 40GB hard drive, newly replaced CD drive. I really haven't the room or interest for it anymore (I guess I've moved on from Macs to Amigas? :P). In any case, I've tried to sell it on eBay for fairly reasonable prices (even a starting price of $0.99) a few times but haven't gotten any bids.

I'm figuring this is mostly because of the couple of flaws it has. It's missing a few case screws. The thing holds together well enough via mechanical retention, though, and the screws should be fairly standard. Also, its missing the RF shielding though this doesn't seem to do much to it. The door covering the RAM is also missing.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I'd like in trade pretty much any Amiga, but specifically the more compact ones. I've never had the chance to even see one in the flesh, and want to start off a collection of the Real Thing rather than relying on WinUAE.

Will do shipping back and forth, or trade in person.

Living in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 04:43:28 PM by Insidious611 »