Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Loosing faith in the Amiga "community", like so many before me  (Read 21646 times)

Description:

Offline Rodney

• Show all replies
    • http://donthaveone.com/
While i have enjoyed Mikes articles and whot not on OSNews before, i must say, when i found out he did a MorphOS article, i had my doubts. My doubts were confirmed when reading it.

I admit, i'd consider MorphOS an alternative to AmigaOS, ill get OS4 a try before MorphOS, and i guess Mike would feel the same. But he shouldnt let this been known when writing articles.

Sorry mike, but i couldnt help notice how biased you were in the MorphOS article. It seemed to focus largly on the negative aspects, whilst your AmigaOS articles focus largly on the positive.

Maybe you found more negative with MorphOS then with AmigaOS, and maybe thats why you prefer AmigaOS. I dont know. But the article, wasnt the best i've seen you do, wasnt the most indepth, and in my opinion, was a little biased.

Mike, i'd sad too see you go because i have enjoyed your enthusiasm and articles around the net for along time now. You truly are the defener of AmigaOS faith.
We are not Humans having a spirital experiance
We are Spirits having a Human experiance.