Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Suggestions and feedback forum being closed  (Read 8422 times)

Description:

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
Re: Suggestions and feedback forum being closed
« on: February 05, 2004, 07:09:33 PM »

Wayne wrote:

I'm just dismayed at the amount of people who have apparently had some deep-rooted hatred of the site and staff here, but have either never said anything, or are operating on some complete mis-presumption of rumors.  

I can't say I paid much attention, but I expect the sort of stuff you are referring to comes from a minority of loudmouthed trolls.

Or w*nkers, as I prefer to call them.

User feedback, positive or negative should at least be courteous, after all manners cost nothing.

Speaking of feedback, any chance of making the message box larger / scalable? Thats both for the post page and the pmail reply...
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
Re: Suggestions and feedback forum being closed
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 07:16:55 PM »

seer wrote:
Be a man and tell me privately.

Isn't that a bit of a, how do you say, contradiction ? Like military intelligence ? If I had a problem with somebody I'd say it to them, not their friends/manager.. If I can't work things out with him/her, then I would go to you or Kees or another moderator.. But hey, who am I.. :-P  ;-)

I think Wayne is asking people to do just that. Instead of expressing your objections *about* a staff member in public, contact them in private...
int p; // A