Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Loosing faith in the Amiga "community", like so many before me  (Read 21051 times)

Description:

Re: Loosing faith in the Amiga "community", like so many before me
« Reply #74 from previous page: October 21, 2002, 04:33:12 PM »
Why are you including H&P in your vitriolic attack? If you got your facts straight you would know they have NOTHING to do with this. You are perhaps thinking of Hyperion?

« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2002, 05:23:37 PM »
Ehrmn.

Sorry to interrupt, it was hard to do but I had to (now that I'm not ROTFLMAO anymore).

Why are you guys so angry? Who cares if someone calls you lard-assed ####face or something similar? Sure - if it was someone who was standing in front of me he would get a good bitch-slapping for being a flying turd. But over e-mail or a public forum? Nah...

Second; Why bitch and moan about the community? Who cares about "the fellowship of the amiga-boing-ball" or whatever? Just use your computer and have fun dammit! That's an order!

Third: About threatening someone and so on. Why care? If something happens, fine - their mistake.
Threats are just hollow words until they are put in action. Just tell them to go eat something unpleasant or something and put an /ignore on them.
That wasn't so hard to understand, was it?

========================================
Remember - Guiness is the only drinkable beer.
You must agree. Yep. You must. Cause that's
MY view. And now it is everyone elses. Asswipe.  :pint:

Offline strobe

• Show only replies by strobe
    • http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:7XQQZXN3cS4C:www.amiga.com/corporate/amigadepartypack.shtml
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2002, 11:06:35 PM »
Sorry, I meant Hyperion, and really all members of the Amiga partnership.

I apologize to H+P.

And I'm not attacking anybody, I'm just not impressed with the developments of the Amiga partnership.

Offline MikeBTopic starter

• Show only replies by MikeB
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2002, 11:57:21 AM »
I am happy that many people took the time to contact me and show your support. Of course, I now dislike too many people involved in the MorphOS project personally, at least to write any future in depth articles about this OS.

However I am glad to see that Nicholas is now  part of the Thendic team and also Sharwin and Rakesh look like nice fellows. So I wish them all the best, regardless of some  people I view as idiots.