Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Loosing faith in the Amiga "community", like so many before me  (Read 21649 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaMac

• Show all replies
I personally think Amiga and the community is afraid to take Wintel head on, or there would be so much more optimism here in AmiLand!  You people tend to forget that there are newbees here that are waiting for Amiga Inc (or Hyperion and Eyetech) to deliver on their promises just the same as you are.  Yeah it would have been nice to have those machines running AOS4 on our desks by now, but like they say... "best things come to those who wait"!

With the bad attitude is only satisfying those of Wintel... Microsoft and Intel, if you give up on your beloved system, then you're more than likely to go (or return) to the PC platform and start lining the Evil Empire's pockets like they want you to do in the first place!  Bill Gates' dream (in the 80's) was to have Windows PCs in every home running all his software and I doubt that attitude has changed much since then!  So you can give up and make Bill's dream come true, or you can be the same stubborn and optimistic Amigans you once were and keep the faith alive, the choice is yours!!!

:-D