Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Inc Back!? Blackberry apps  (Read 4142 times)

Description:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga Inc Back!? Blackberry apps
« on: September 21, 2012, 03:46:56 AM »
Quote from: pwermonger;708888
It was probably done on Playbook becasue that runs an OS based on QNX, the same OS Amiga was using, IIRC, for the basis for their DE.

DE was based off Tao (Intent), not QNX. AmigaOSXL (aka Amithlon) was based off QNX.
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga Inc Back!? Blackberry apps
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 06:50:53 AM »
Quote from: Matt_H;708916
Yeah, the Amiga-QNX relationship was only a proposal. I don't think a line of code was ever written.

Wasn't this even before Big Mac got involved? I wanna say the QNX stuff happened right after Gateway, but I can't remember, it's been so long ago.
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf