Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Calling all comic book fans!  (Read 843 times)

Description:

Offline MethuselasTopic starter

Calling all comic book fans!
« on: February 26, 2005, 07:46:27 PM »
Hey, I need beta testers to read the first part of my graphic novel trilogy. If you'd like to see production notes and get a current copy of the plot outline, leave a message here or PM me.

Don't ask, if you're not going to help me fight out all the bugs. I need people committed to helping me finish this.

Thank you for your time.

:-)
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline MethuselasTopic starter

Re: Calling all comic book fans!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 01:04:09 AM »
Hmmm....so I'll have to taunt you...

T.R.I.P. Chip (Threat Response Initiative Persona) - A ROM chip on a cyberdeck or C.D.I. that consists of an avatar used by ghosts in cyberspace. They come stock, but a Ghost worth anything will make his own and name the design. The first generation T.R.I.P. chips were created in the mid 1980's by a now defunct computer company and their dead technology, known only as a 'custom chipset'.  

:lol:
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf