Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Commodore USA  (Read 17973 times)

Description:

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
Re: Commodore USA
« on: September 14, 2010, 06:40:36 PM »
Only in america can you go from fanboy on a message forum to chief technical officer of that company in a few months or less.

Chief technical officer? Wow sounds important. Yeah right you dumbass,
show us your paystubs, then we'll see how important you really are to this
so called "company".

Why does a company who is just slapping stickers on pre-existant products need a technical officer? Do you print the stickers for them?

What a crock of . That is all.

Steven
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 10:24:41 PM by SilvrDrgn »

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 07:52:15 PM »
Hey Mr. Chief Technical officer, shouldn't you be designing the next super amiga computer, or hey why not start off with a smaller project, like maybe getting rid of the stolen from apple website design?

I would think that would be more important than spending your time engaging in flame wars on a message board, since this whole companies technical future is apparently in your very capable hands.

With great minds like yours guiding their future, why this company could be the next big thing...To flop.

I'd offer to help with your stolen website redesign efforts but...

My new company "Commodore Worldwide" will soon begin shipping remanufactured dell computers spray painted white with amiga stickers on them. I have to hire a chief technical officer first to help me print the stickers though... Maybe you need a part time job, or is that huge paycheck your getting from commodore usa making you so rich your not interested?

How dare the idiot running this thing called AROS unusable. I have been using AROS for years. He is showing fake pictures of an imagined amiga running an amiga like os... the computers are x86 so what amiga like os is he implying these computers will run? I also agree, support imica, support ares, but ignore these slap a sticker on it and call it an amiga guys.

I repeat, what a crock of .
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 10:25:55 PM by SilvrDrgn »

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 09:38:18 PM »
This may be off topic, well not really... I know the cybernet pc is one they are selling, but that AMIGO... I know the other one like it is asus...

Does anyone know the source of the amigo? I seem to recall someone posted it here awhile ago, and it was called a websurf computer or something like that but I can't remember who makes it, nore can I find it on google.

I'd like to buy one but I'm certainly not buying one from them.

Steven

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 03:17:56 AM »
I think its funny that so many people are still fighting over the rights to os, the name, the boing ball, the logos, and the trademarks.

Silly Billy still trying to cash in again, probably selling rights to use the name "amiga" on commodore USA's STICKERS. STICKERS? Thats funny, these idiots paid silly billy to be able to print stickers. Thats funny!

Hey Silly Billy, I'm going to make and sell my own amiga stickers and shirts, and I dare you to sue me.

Commodore usa, get a clue you dumbasses, no one cares about a company slapping commodore OR amiga stickers on a computer you can get 30% or 40% cheaper elsewhere.

Scumbags like these commodore usa people still think they can get rich off the corpse of commodore. Amazing. Meanwhile people doing real work get ignored and no attention at all.

Steven