Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AROS for Raspberry Pi  (Read 9127 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaBrunoTopic starter

• Show all replies
AROS for Raspberry Pi
« on: January 19, 2019, 05:36:27 PM »
I got a new Raspberry Pi 3 B+ a few days ago. I was planning to download and install AROS or even Aeros onto it, but although I had a good look round, I couldn't find the version of AROS for Raspberry Pi. Can someone please point out to me exactly where it is?

Unfortunately, I recently tried to register on the AROS forum, but gave the wrong email address. I forgot that the email address I wanted to use had a number on the end of it, so I forgot to input that number when registering. This means someone else got my verification email.

As for Aeros, I found where I could download it from, but it also said I had to pay in one way or another. I wasn't sure if or how I should pay or how long it would take to actually get Aeros after that, so I didn't bother.

• Show all replies
Re: AROS for Raspberry Pi
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 12:43:50 PM »
None of those links are working!

I've now downloaded Amibian and plan to try that instead.

• Show all replies
Re: AROS for Raspberry Pi
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 01:50:54 PM »
Michal is currently working on the native port.   Please follow his progress here.   I would expect the test image will end up on his patreon page though.

I'm afraid I really don't know what you mean! AFAIK AROS has been available for the Raspberry Pi for some time. Meanwhile, I've been using Amibian for about 2 days now, but there are a few problems, so I hope to find somewhere on here or another forum where I can get advice on everything about Amibian.