Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amos Interlace Screens not working under Kickstart 3.1  (Read 3379 times)

Description:

Offline x303

Re: Amos Interlace Screens not working under Kickstart 3.1
« on: July 06, 2017, 11:49:22 PM »
Quote from: arongooch;827980
Im wondering what my next move should be. Is there a way to modify an Amos library to work correctly with the graphics.library in KS3.1? I wouldn't have a clue how to do this and I wonder if there would be many people around these days that could get this to work?
Think I had that issue too back in the days. Which version of amos.library do you have ? If you have the standard one that comes with the disks (2.00), get that one replaced with a newer version (v2.30+).

Offline x303

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 01:33:01 PM »
Quote from: arongooch;828015
Does anyone know where I can find the updated Amos.library and possible other updated libraries >2.00? Ive seen there is a version 2.30 amos.library but cannot seem to hunt it down at this stage. I have all libraries versioned 2.00.

You can try these versions.https://we.tl/im9iCUI7ww

Offline x303

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 09:18:23 PM »
Quote from: psxphill;828072
The part that sounds broken is Amos. It sounds like it's either doing something wrong when opening the screen or making assumptions about the copper list or memory layout.

The source code was released at one point, so it should be quite easy to work out what the problem is and fix it.

Why not check out the newer version(s) and see if it was already fixed  :confused: