Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Thanks to ASB Computer and amigastore.eu!  (Read 4813 times)

Description:

Offline Epsilon_

• Crazy about Amigas
    • Show all replies
    • http://amigax1000.blogspot.com.au
Re: Thanks to ASB Computer and amigastore.eu!
« on: April 12, 2016, 11:16:36 AM »
Quote from: eliyahu;807059
@thread

just wanted to share with you my appreciation to the guys at ASB computer (amigastore.eu) in spain for their quick shipping to me fresh copies of gorky 17 and wings battlefield. not having a major amiga dealer here in the US, it's terrific to find a dealer who ships here inexpensively and reliably; a dealer which is responsive to customer emails quickly; and a dealer with great prices and selection. for those of you looking for a state-side dealer, we still need to find one in europe -- but ASB is a terrific choice. several folks on IRC have discovered this as well....

now, if you'll excuse me, i have some games to install on my X5000. ;)

-- eliyahu

I definitely agree with Eliyahu on this - ASB (amigastore.eu) are an excellent supplier of all things Amiga, Classic or NG. I have ordered several things from them recently including my MIST, all arrived in Australia well packaged and working well.

Indeed I received a package from them today with some more goodies to try out! :-)

As you mentioned, they have prompt shipping, pricing is good and they are very responsive to customer queries too.

It is great to have multiple safe and reliable options to order Amiga stuff in 2016 wherever in the world we are. Recommended.

Catcha,
Epsilon

Please check out my various blogs:
Amiga:  AmigaX1000.blogspot.com.au
Trains: InterestingTrains.blogspot.com.au

Instagram: Epsilon's Instagram
[/SIZE]