Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Attacking my first idea as a scam...  (Read 8496 times)

Description:

Offline psxphill

Re: Attacking my first idea as a scam...
« on: May 12, 2014, 06:16:40 PM »
Quote from: AmigaClassicRule;764278
I am very new in the concept of project and having someone to donate money to make the project a successful. I am no artist and have no idea the financial requirement to make this project and have no idea the difficult and actually the demand behind it.

Which is why you shouldn't even be considering asking others for money.

Crowd funding is for when you know what you want to do, how to do it and how much money it's going to cost.

Until you know the answer to all three of these then don't expect anyone to give you any money.

Otherwise all you're doing is asking for money so you can play.

Quote from: AmigaClassicRule;764278
This computer will have a special BASIC that have all the similar commands of these three systems plus the commands of those three systems in one BASIC language. This means you can run all BASIC games or apps from these systems in this one without needing to modify the program or port it for this machine. It will have all the RAMs and registries of each of these three different systems in place with this new system..thus all programs for NES, C64, Apple II and MSX will run natively on this machine without the required need of emulation in any regard.

What you've described is actually impossible.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:21:11 PM by psxphill »

Offline psxphill

Re: Attacking my first idea as a scam...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 10:15:17 PM »
Quote from: danwood;764326
Yet no serious retro gamer would ever use an old 8/16-bit system with an LCD.

I disagree. I have several old 14" 15khz monitors that I use, but I also use LCD's. I've even been known to use a composite video capture usb to use the laptop lcd as you don't need to be plugged into power.

None of them look like the TV that I used in the 80's, which died about 7 years ago.