Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga vs PC  (Read 33071 times)

Description:

Offline amigakid

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga vs PC
« on: August 11, 2010, 06:27:25 AM »
There is no comparison, the Amiga is far superior than a PC...in terms of an Amiga lover.  Hardware wise the PC is of course far superior in processing power, just think the RAM speeds alone of a PC is well over 10x's the speed of an 060 CPU.  Windows 7 is an excellent OS and the games on PC now are unparralelled.  Now for the real comparison the Amiga is in my opinion the ONLY computer I love and collect.  My Amiga's (2000, 500, 3000, 4000, 1000 and CD32) are the best.  I still game on them, still compute with them and still love to turn them on and do just about anything from graphics, music and internet on them (the ones that are able to).  The PC for me lets me game, work and go to school but never will a PC take the place of my Amiga's.  If you loved your A4000 so much get her running again and go back to enjoying computing and use your beefy PC for the other stuff:)  Cheers!!!

Offline amigakid

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga vs PC
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 06:42:09 AM »
Wow the never ending thread LOL.  We still trying to debate this? Let me finalise it for everyone  Some people love Windows, some love Mac OS, some love Linux and some love Amiga OS.  There are even those who prob still swear by DOS, BIOS MorphOS and so on and so on.  I love my Amiga, I really like my Windows 7 computers and don't care much for Mac or Apple,...but that is me and I'm sure we can argue forever on this so everyone has the computer(s) they love.  Now new thread?