Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Selling the entire amiga horde, step right up...  (Read 4999 times)

Description:

Offline TheGoose

• Show all replies
    • http://www.amiga.org/forums/blog.php?u=827
Re: Selling the entire amiga horde, step right up...
« on: May 27, 2011, 06:45:38 PM »
Quote from: Franko;640696
@ Smerf, Iggy & HayWirePC

You lot are aving a  larf aint ya... ;)

There's no real place called Pennsyltucky, pull the other one... :)

If there is such a oddly shaped and named place then Smerf, stand outside your house with your pancake on your napper and I'll go to that google map thingy and zoom in and see if I can spot you (might help if you jumped up and down a wee bit and waved and Amiga about, just in case all the other locals happen to wear pancakes or other such delicacies on their bonces...) :)

Nah... Pennsyltucky... noooo way.... surely you could've made up a better name than that... you can't fool me... I'm onto the three of you, you know... ;)

Now excuse me while I get back to my mythical village of Brigadoon before it disappears for another century... :)

PS: It's just dawned on me... Haywirepc, that why you haven't sold your collection yet no-one can collect it from a made up place... ;)

Everybody from Pennsyltucky has a pancake on their head, he's the real deal all right! :biglaugh:

@haywirepc - What kind of NG setup are you after?
G1200, A3000D, A1200 PPC AOS4.0C

I\'m on Google +

Offline TheGoose

• Show all replies
    • http://www.amiga.org/forums/blog.php?u=827
Re: Selling the entire amiga horde, step right up...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »
Its a reference to the fact that Pennsylvania and Kentucky both contain part of the Appalachian Mountain range and that some of the inhabitants resemble extras from the movie Deliverance.

:roflmao:

@ TheGoose

I think he mentioned a 1.5 or better G4 with a registered copy of MorphOS or a decent AROS system. Frankly, I think he'd profit better by selling the Commodore hardware and buying the replacements directly.

I have no idea why no one has snatched this offer up. It's a good one.

Everyone's sell stuff! Guess change is in the air.
G1200, A3000D, A1200 PPC AOS4.0C

I\'m on Google +