Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AHI for AROS  (Read 1671 times)

Description:

Offline JetFireDX

• Show all replies
Re: AHI for AROS
« on: April 24, 2003, 07:39:36 AM »
I cannot wait for AROS to become more complete...programming for it is one reason I want/wanted to take C/C++ courses. I still am not even 70% satasfied with any of the flavors of Linux I have tried, and don't get me started about Windows. I miss my Amiga but I don't think the A1 or Peg are the way to go. (I have finally decided this after sitting back quietly and reading the huge wars about the issues on here) I want an Amiga-like OS on my current, rippin' fast PC. I will gladly pay/donate to them if they were to ask, after all they are making a product I would very much like to use, unlike the A1/Peg. Keep up the good work guys! :-D

Offline JetFireDX

• Show all replies
Re: AHI for AROS
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 02:18:47 AM »
I am not knocking them, I am just saying they aren't for me based on cost and software available. I know AROS isn't exactly boiling over with software yet but seeing as how it will run on my and millions of other PC's out there I can see apps developing for it quicker than having to get an A1 or Peg board. I am actually very happy that SOMETHING hardware wise is being developed for those that want it though. It will keep more people interested. I just don't have time or that much money to devote to them. And AHI is AROS is great news. Everytime I hear something more coming along with AROS I get excited about trying out to see whats changed.