Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: for the record  (Read 6988 times)

Description:

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show all replies
    • http://about.me/J.Golden
Re: for the record
« on: September 22, 2014, 05:57:26 AM »
HO

LY

CRAP!

I can't leave you all alone for a minute can I?

First off the fact that you, Kickstart, keep challenging moderator decissions is not just an infraction, but a complete lack of respect for the rules.  Forget other mods, I'm going to review EVERY post you've made in the last three months and give you an infraction point for EACH time you've crossed the line WITH an expination.  You'll also get a weeks susspention for each infraction.

Haywire, the owners of the site are are held legally reponsable for everything posted.  They have to make sure things are not just on the up and up but kept clear away from the grey areas including copy write infingment and pirating.

You all are grown ups!  Why does this have to happen?  There are rules!  There is also a thing called  common curtisy.  Why must these escalted comments and empty ended threats be the point dissagreements end in?

The mods are resonable and willing to work things out but not when you disrespect them and the site owners.

I'm only going to say this once.  Play nice or leave!
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 01:11:09 AM »
ooooooooooooooooooooooooor He's the right person to make the call because he owns the site.  The complaints you all are making are understandable but but the way you are presenting them comes off argumentative at best and demeaning and subversive at worst.

On the note of the, "I'm only sharing my opinion" defense, remember the opinions can still break TOS and will be dealt with as such.  Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it is also their responsibility to share it within TOS and common decency.

Seriously, if someone is saying or doing something that is getting you worked up so much that your response could land you in hot water, remember two things.

1. Whatever they are doing could very well be breaking TOS

and

2. Take a break and calm down before you respond (If you respond)

So examine what they are saying for the thing and check yourself for the second.  By doing this you will steer clear of the ban hammer and avoid issues with the mods...
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 10:12:45 PM »
Quote from: eliyahu;773764
how about "as the boing ball turns?" :lol:

-- eliyahu

This one has my vote!

WWBD?