Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmigaONE X5000 (A-Eon Technology Ltd on Facebook)  (Read 15314 times)

Description:

Offline spirantho

Re: AmigaONE X5000 (A-Eon Technology Ltd on Facebook)
« Reply #209 from previous page: January 15, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »
AmiArcadia is a bad example.... at first AmigaOS 4 versions were included in the AmigaOS 3 archive. Then there was a long period of time when the AmigaOS 4 version wasn't updated but the MorphOS version was. There was also time when the opposite happened, as the AOS 3 version was the master version at first, and it was up to other people to port it to MOS and AOS - which happened at different frequencies.

I'm not saying that AOS4 has a much bigger userbase than MOS - I don't know if that's true or not - but I do know that you can't take one piece of software and if you had to do that, it should be a piece of software that was developed at the same pace on each OS.

Isn't this rather OT anyway?
--
Ian Gledhill
ian.gledhill@btinternit.com (except it should be internEt of course...!)
Check out my shop! http://www.mutant-caterpillar.co.uk/shop/ - for 8-bit (and soon 16-bit) goodness!

Offline nicholas

« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2014, 08:02:33 PM »
Has there ever been a thread on Amiga.org that stayed ontopic? lol
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline spirantho

« Reply #211 on: January 15, 2014, 08:08:25 PM »
Yes - lots of them.

None that have any replies in them though. :)
--
Ian Gledhill
ian.gledhill@btinternit.com (except it should be internEt of course...!)
Check out my shop! http://www.mutant-caterpillar.co.uk/shop/ - for 8-bit (and soon 16-bit) goodness!

Offline nicholas

« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2014, 08:09:18 PM »
Quote from: spirantho;757291
Yes - lots of them.

None that have any replies in them though. :)

:D
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini