Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Distribution Licence For Workbench...  (Read 19151 times)

Description:

Offline FrankoTopic starter

• Show only replies by Franko
Re: Distribution Licence For Workbench...
« Reply #239 from previous page: May 05, 2011, 01:52:00 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;635549
Micheal, bot to tell you your job, but if this is the conclusion you've come to then its your job to lock the thread, censor/edit the posts, and remove all references to Franko's sites.
And you're either going to have to ban me or edit my signature yourself, because I don't intend to remove references to Franko's site.

Iggy don't get yourself into any bother because of me. I'll gladly remove the link I posted earlier and you should do the same if asked... :)

But as for the link to CommodoreScotland.com being removed then I have PM'd SlvrDragn as there is nothing on CommodoreScotland.com that violates the TOS of this site... :)

If I am going to be forced to remove the CommodoreScotland.com link too then I shall be taking this up with Transition as I feel this is totally uncalled for... :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:25:02 AM by SysAdmin »

Offline SilvrDrgn

• Show only replies by SilvrDrgn
    • http://mikerye.homeip.net
« Reply #240 on: May 05, 2011, 01:53:32 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;635554
Well that's interesting.

Amigauk obviously DOES have something to do with Amiga (even if it violates TOS).

I was talking about the CommodoreScotland one.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 05:45:44 AM by Argo »
Michael

Offline Iggy

• Show only replies by Iggy
« Reply #241 on: May 05, 2011, 01:53:44 AM »
Quote from: SilvrDrgn;635553
Franko asked and offered to remove the link(s) himself.  I figured I would give him the benefit of the doubt.  If it comes to it, since there are so many of them, we might just end up deleting this entire thread outright, but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it.  Oh, and I'd appreciate if you spell my name correctly - it's "a" before "e."  Thanks! :)

I always get that wrong. Sorry.
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"

Offline SilvrDrgn

• Show only replies by SilvrDrgn
    • http://mikerye.homeip.net
« Reply #242 on: May 05, 2011, 01:55:30 AM »
Quote from: Franko;635555
Iggy don't get yourself into any bother because of me. I'll gladly remove the AmigaUK.com link I posted earlier and you should do the same if asked... :)

But as for the link to CommodoreScotland.com being removed then I have PM'd SlvrDragn as there is nothing on CommodoreScotland.com that violates the TOS of this site... :)

If I am going to be forced to remove the CommodoreScotland.com link too then I shall be taking this up with Transition as I feel this is totally uncalled for... :)

All mentions of the AmigaUK link should be removed.  As far as the CommodoreScotland one, I guess it's all right to leave that one unless one of the other moderators says otherwise.
Michael

Offline Iggy

• Show only replies by Iggy
« Reply #243 on: May 05, 2011, 01:56:30 AM »
Quote from: Franko;635555
Iggy don't get yourself into any bother because of me. I'll gladly remove the AmigaUK.com link I posted earlier and you should do the same if asked... :)

Very well. I'm removing my that part of my signature AND replacing it with a reference to Commodorescotland, because this really has become an important issue.
AND, I'm calling it a night because we are now into full cenorship mode and I don't care to participate.
Thanks for the KS 3.1 files Franko. i admire the fact that you tried.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:03:18 AM by Iggy »
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"

Offline FrankoTopic starter

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #244 on: May 05, 2011, 02:10:25 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;635559
Very well. I'm removing my that part of my signature AND replacing it with a reference to Commodorescotland, because this really has become an important issue.
AND, I'm calling it a night because we are now into full cenorship mode and I don't care to participate.
Thanks for the KS 3.1 files Franko. i admire the fact that you tried.

No problems mate and thanks for the support but this is not over by a long shot... :)

Hopefully when all this nonsense and pettiness is finally over we shall all be able to safely utter in public places without fear of being crucified the immortal words...

"Get Yer WorkBench Downloads Ere..."

Offline SysAdmin

• News posting Auto Agent
    • Show only replies by SysAdmin
    • http://www.a-eon.com
« Reply #245 on: May 05, 2011, 07:03:23 AM »
Cloanto is a valued developer and friend to Amiga.org. Please remove any links and Downloadable copies of Workbench disks. Buying the ultimate Amiga Virtual Machine is very easy.

http://www.amigaforever.com
Posts on this account before August 4th, 2012 don\'t belong to me.